1. Who is eligible to receive tutoring services through the Center for Academic Student Achievement?
All undergraduate students enrolled at Bethel University are eligible to receive tutoring services through CASA.
2. What services are available through the Center for Academic Student Achievement (CASA)?
The Study Center and Tutoring Center are available through CASA. A student can also utilize CASA to simply just study or check out a book from the Book Reserve. Testing Services are also available.
3. What Testing Services are available?
Accommodated testing is available through the Tutoring Center. This is set up through Amber Watson and the instructor.
4. Will a tutoring session be cancelled?
If a student has 2 NO SHOW appointments, their tutoring session will be cancelled or reassigned to another student that is waiting on a tutoring session. A NO SHOW is considered an appointment where the student does not notify the Tutoring Center that they will not be able to make their appointment.
5. Does the student pay for tutoring services?
Tutoring services are FREE.
6. Does the student need to sign in to use CASA?
In order for CASA to track student appointments and hours, the student is required to sign in and out. Even is the student is utilizing CASA for studying, the student is required to sign in and out. In order to sign in, the student will need to know their Bethel Student ID number. A student should never sign in for another student.