The Study Center is available for students who are looking for a quiet place to study or to utilize the Book Reserve. Please make sure that you sign in to TutorTrac at the front desk whenever you are utilizing the Study Center.
1. When listening to music or watching something please use headphones. The sound level must be kept to a minimum. No one should be able to hear the sound coming out of the headphones except you. If this privilege is abused you may be asked to leave.
2. Please make sure when you come to CASA that you bring study material with you. This is not a place to hang out, but a place for tutoring and studying.
3. Please be respectful of others around you.
4. If you are signed in to TutorTrac please stay down here.
5. You must sign in and out by using the TutorTrac system. If you forget your card, no problem, we can look up your name in the system so that you can sign in.
6. You are not allowed to sign in for anyone other than yourself. If you do this, you and your friend will be signed out.
7. If you sign in and then leave, or forget to sign out, we will sign you out, and you will only receive 1 minute for that session.
8. NO USE of any tobacco products, e-cigarettes, or vape will be allowed.
9. If you have a scheduled appointment, you must let your tutor or the front desk supervisor know that you will not be able to make it. You can email CASA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View of the Study Center
Learning Library Express is provided through our Bethel University Library. Learning Library Express is a resource for students to utilize for assistance with college skills as well as graduate school preparation. For more information please click the link: Learning Library Express.