Our goal is to help students succeed in the classroom. Professors/Instructors are the primary source for students, but we are here to assist Bethel students in academic success. In order to ensure that you receive a peer tutoring session, you must fill out a tutor request form. Tutoring appointments are filled on a first come basis and depend on the schedule of the qualified tutor.
Once a request is filled out, Amber Watson will fill your request, and she will alert you via email when you have been scheduled a tutor. You will also be sent an invitation to add this appointment to your Google calendar. You may click on theTutor Request Formin order to fill out a tutor request or you may come down to CASA to fill out a tutor request form.
We offer drop-in tutoring for all courses that our tutors can cover. If you need to ask a question about a concept, get help doing homework problems, or just have someone look over a paper drop-in tutoring is for you. You can find a list of the available tutor times on this page.
Available Tutor Times
View of the Tutoring Center
1. When listening to music or watching something please use headphones. The sound level must be kept to a minimum. No one should be able to hear the sound coming out of the headphones except you. If this privilege is abused you may be asked to leave.
2. Please make sure when you come to CASA that you bring study material with you. This is not a place to hang out, but a place for tutoring and studying.
3. Please be respectful of others around you.
4. If you are signed in to TutorTrac please stay down here.
5. You must sign in and out by using the TutorTrac system. If you forget your card, no problem, we can look up your name in the system so that you can sign in.
6. You are not allowed to sign in for anyone other than yourself. If you do this, you and your friend will be signed out.
7. If you sign in and then leave, or forget to sign out, we will sign you out, and you will only receive 1 minute for that session.
8. NO USE of any tobacco products, e-cigarettes, or vape will be allowed.
9. If you have a scheduled appointment, you must let your tutor or the front desk supervisor know that you will not be able to make it. You can email CASA at firstname.lastname@example.org.