1. Double-check that the library does not have the book you need by searching our book catalog.
2. Once you make sure that our library doesn't have the book you need, click the Interlibrary Request Form tab on this page.
3. We do not place Interlibrary Loan requests for bestselling fiction books. However, feel free to request a cool fiction book for us to purchase by clicking here!
4. We also don't place requests for textbooks. Visit the Tutoring Center on our campus to use their collection of current textbooks!
5. Once you submit your Interlibrary Loan request, it will take approximately two weeks to receive your books. If you requested an article, we usually receive those within 2-3 business days.
Center for Academic Student Achievement (CASA)