What is Interlibrary Loan?
Since libraries can't realistically purchase every book that has ever been published or have access to ever journal article that has ever been written, there's a chance that we might not have the exact item that you need. But don't worry!
Almost every library will share their materials and resources with other libraries! That's what InterLibrary Loan is all about. Just read the information in the right hand column, complete the form and you are on your way to receiving your materials. Books may take a week or two to arrive, so plan accordingly. Articles are usually sent via email, so you can expect them in just a few days.
1. Double-check that the library does not have the book you need by searching our book catalog.
2. Once you make sure that our library doesn't have the book you need, click the Interlibrary Request Form tab on this page.
3. We do not place Interlibrary Loan requests for bestselling fiction books. However, feel free to request a cool fiction book for us to purchase by clicking here!
4. We also don't place requests for textbooks. Visit the Tutoring Center on our campus to use their collection of current textbooks!
5. Once you submit your Interlibrary Loan request, it will take approximately two weeks to receive your books. If you requested an article, we usually receive those within 2-3 business days.
|Bethel University||Library Home||CAS/CHS Registrar Forms|
|Success Program||Eportal||Final Exam Schedule|