How has emerging technology changed the workplace? Computers and the internet are essential for many aspects of work and daily life. The way we operate has expanded through new technologies such as social media, mobile devices, artificial intelligence, and video meetings like Zoom. Have these resources and changes impacted your career (or future career)? In your response, include research on digital literacy (learning) and its role for optimizing results in the 21st century.
The paper should be at least 2,500 words and integrate research from at least 5 peer-reviewed sources.
Successful entries will include a paper that is
- centered on a thesis with supporting content
- well-suited to the audience, purpose, and circumstances of the topic
- includes well-structured and clearly written paragraphs
- determines when information is needed and locates and incorporates credible information
- grammatically correct, free of spelling errors, and employs words in accordance with their dictionary definitions
- follows APA formatting guidelines
- meets overall quality standards of a college level essay
The awards committee will review applications following this rubric.